October 22, 2019
Students can do almost anything, if they put their minds to it. Imagine, create, design and perform are only a few things students will be doing in three hands-on learning sessions at the Conference for Young Artists. As a teacher or parent you can help them expand their imaginations and build creativity by encouraging them to learn new art techniques and broaden their perspective about art.
James Wedgwood is coming to inspire students to follow their dreams with his comedy, ventriloquism show. Don’t let your students miss out on this super, fun-learning day. Sessions will fill up fast, so get registered today!
The 26th Annual Conference for Young Artists is not only for the gifted and talented, it is open to all student in grades K-8.
HOW TO REGISTER: for parents and schools
- Click Conference Brochure (on right side) for student session topics including appropriate grade levels, descriptions and presenters, also Guidelines and Cancellation Policy.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Registration options: register with your school or on your own as a parent.
- Select one contact person from each school building to collect registrations from students and chaperones.
- Parents can register as a family if they are not attending with their school.
- First create a SWWC Service Cooperative account or log into your existing account. You must select your school district or you will not show up on the registration list and my not be able to get back into your account.
- Each contact person registering students will have their own account.
- Parents can register and come on their own or register with their school, if their school is participating.
- Enter all students and adults attending under one contact person from each school building or parent home.
- If parents miss their schools deadline, they must then register on your own.
- Schools cannot allow parents to register their students with a personal account and expect to be listed with the school.
- If you need help or have questions when registering, see the simple step by step instructions under the "Registration" heading on the right side of this page; or contact Andrea at email@example.com or 507-537-2257.
Deadline Dates & FeesEvent Date: October 22, 2019
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing (fax or email) by final registration deadline for a refund less a $10/student service charge
- After the final deadline, no refunds will be processed (Thanks for understanding!)
- If a participant is unable to attend, send someone in their place (same classes) and notify us of the change
- If you registered but do not attend, you are still responsible for payment
- Early Registration Deadline: September 24, 2019
- $35/student and $10/adult
NO registrations will be accepted after midnight October 1Conference Schedule8:00 - 9:00 Registration, Refreshments & Book Fair9:00 - 9:15 Welcome & Announcements9:15 - 9:45 Keynote Presentation10:00 - 11:00 Session I11:00 - 11:45 Lunch & Book Sale in Commuter Lounge11:45 - 12:45 Session II1:00 - 2:00 Session IIIPhotos and Media:By participating in this event you are giving SWWC permission to use any audio/video recordings and photographs that are taken during the event.
- Final Registration Deadline: October 1, 2019
- $40/student and $12/adult