October 26, 2017This conference nourishes students’ creative and artistic talents by exposing them to a variety of visual, fine and performing art forms.The Conference for Young Artists gives students an opportunity to have an enriching experience by trying different types of art mediums they may not otherwise have a chance to experience. We focus on having fun, educating, sparking interests, finding hidden talent, and possibly future schooling or job opportunities. This event is for all students in grades K-8.
Mike Bliss, comedian/magicianBranson, MOIMPORTANT:
HOW TO REGISTER:
- See Brochure (link on right) for Conference Guidelines & Specific Details.
- Chaperones must know the cancellation policy.
- The brochure includes all session topics, appropriate grade levels and presenters.
- All students must have an attending chaperone assigned to them (there is no ratio).
- All chaperones must be registered and pay the adult fee.
- The final schedule is based on session demand and class sizes; therefore, we cannot guarantee that students will be assigned to all topics requested.
- Due to limited class sizes, session choices, session times, cancellations and not choosing six topics, will reflect the students final schedule.
- The Student's Final Schedule will be mailed about a week before the event.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- First create a SWWC Service Cooperative account or log into your existing account. You must select your school district or you will not show up on the registration list and my not be able to get back into your account.
- Each contact person registering students will have their own account.
- Parents can register and come on their own or with their school, if their school is participating.
- Enter all students and adults attending under one contact person from each school building or parent home.
- If parents miss their schools deadline, they must then register on your own. Schools cannot allow parents to register their students with a personal account and expect to be listed with the school.
- If you need help or have questions when registering, see the simple step by step instructions under the "Registration" heading on the right side of this page.
Deadline Dates & FeesEvent Date: October 26, 2017
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing (fax or email) by final registration deadline for a refund less a $10/student service charge
- After the final deadline, no refunds will be processed (Thanks for understanding!)
- If a participant is unable to attend, send someone in their place (same classes) and notify us of the change
- If you registered but do not attend, you are still responsible for payment
- Early Registration Deadline: September 27, 2017
- $35/student and $10/adult
NO registrations will be accepted after midnight October 4Conference Schedule8:00 - 8:50 Registration, Refreshments & Book Sale9:00 - 9:10 Welcome & Announcements9:10 - 9:50 Keynote Presentation10:10 - 11:05 Session I11:10 - 11:50 Lunch & Book Sale in Commuter Lounge11:55 - 12:50 Session II1:05 - 2:00 Session IIIPhotos and Media: By participating in this event you are giving SWWC permission to use any audio/video recordings and photographs that are taken during the event.
- Final Registration Deadline: October 4, 2017
- $40/student and $12/adult