October 25, 2018
This conference nourishes students’ creative and artistic talents by exposing them to a variety of visual, fine and performing arts in hopes to spark interests or open doors to potential higher education and career opportunities. Students are inspired by the talented and knowledgeable presenters who work with them during hands-on learning sessions.This event is for all students in grades K-8.
HOW TO REGISTER: for parents and schools
- See Conference Brochure (click link on right) for Conference Guidelines, Cancellation Policy and Session topics including appropriate grade levels, descriptions and presenters.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- Registration options: register with your school or on your own as a parent.
- Select one contact person from each school building to collect registrations from students and chaperones.
- Parents can register as a family if they are not attending with their school.
- First create a SWWC Service Cooperative account or log into your existing account. You must select your school district or you will not show up on the registration list and my not be able to get back into your account.
- Each contact person registering students will have their own account.
- Parents can register and come on their own or register with their school, if their school is participating.
- Enter all students and adults attending under one contact person from each school building or parent home.
- If parents miss their schools deadline, they must then register on your own.
- Schools cannot allow parents to register their students with a personal account and expect to be listed with the school.
- If you need help or have questions when registering, see the simple step by step instructions under the "Registration" heading on the right side of this page; or contact Andrea at email@example.com or 507-537-2257.
Deadline Dates & FeesEvent Date: October 25, 2018
- Cancellation requests must be received in writing (fax or email) by final registration deadline for a refund less a $10/student service charge
- After the final deadline, no refunds will be processed (Thanks for understanding!)
- If a participant is unable to attend, send someone in their place (same classes) and notify us of the change
- If you registered but do not attend, you are still responsible for payment
- Early Registration Deadline: September 26, 2018
- $35/student and $10/adult
NO registrations will be accepted after midnight October 3Conference Schedule8:00 - 9:00 Registration, Refreshments & Book Sale9:00 - 9:10 Welcome & Announcements9:10 - 9:50 Keynote Presentation10:05 - 11:05 Session I11:05 - 11:45 Lunch & Book Sale in Commuter Lounge11:45 - 12:45 Session II1:00 - 2:00 Session IIIPhotos and Media:By participating in this event you are giving SWWC permission to use any audio/video recordings and photographs that are taken during the event.
- Final Registration Deadline: October 3, 2018
- $40/student and $12/adult