Mental Health Services at SWWC
SWWC is proud to provide mental health supports utilizing innovative, evidence-based best practice standards.Did you know ...
Our highly qualified team of professionals can provide ...
- one in five youth in the the US lives with a mental health condition
- less than fifty percent are receiving the services they need
- mentally healthy children are more successful in schools
- school-based mental health services support the mission and purposes of learning
- school mental health services are essential to creating and sustaining safe schools
- in-service trainings/professional development
- individual case consultations
- mental health counseling
- social skills training for groups and individuals
- supportive services for educators that enhance student outcomes
- social emotional learning strategies
- aid to children and families
- participation in individualized educational program planning
- and much more!