Geoff Herbach, an author from Minneapolis, MN
Important: Please see brochure for Conference Information & Guidelines. The brochure also includes all session topics to choose from, appropriate grade levels and presenters. All students must have an attending chaperone assigned to them. Students must be signed up for sessions in order for them to be scheduled. Also, please make sure you know the cancellation policy.
Our student conferences have switched to ON-LINE REGISTRATION ONLY (click link on on the right). It's easy and more efficient. First you need to create a SWWC Service Cooperative account. Then parents can go in and register them selves and their students and schools can register their groups of students and chaperones. If you need help or have questions see the simple instructions under Registration heading on the right of this page. The Final Student Schedule will still be mailed as usual. Reminder: Due to limited class sizes, choosing sessions with appropriate grade levels, session times, cancellations and not choosing six topics will reflect on students final schedule.
Deadline Dates & Fees
Early Registration Deadline: November 15, 2016
$35/student and $10/adult
Final Registration Deadline: November 22, 2016
$40/student and $12/adult
NO registrations will be accepted after midnight November 22
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Cancellation requests must be received by final registration deadline for a refund less a $10/student service charge
- After the final deadline, no refunds will be processed (Thanks for understanding!)
- If a participant is unable to attend, send someone in their place (same classes) and notify us of the change
- If you registered but do not attend, you are still responsible for payment
Photos and Media
- 8:00 - 8:50 Registration, Refreshments & Book Sale
- 9:00 - 9:10 Welcome & Announcements
- 9:10 - 9:50 Keynote Presentation
- 10:10 - 11:05 Session I
- 11:10 - 11:50 Lunch & Book Sale in Commuter Lounge
- 11:55 - 12:50 Session II
- 1:05 - 2:00 Session III
: By participating in this event you are giving SWWC permission to use any audio/video recordings and photographs that are taken during the event.