Welcome to Project Discovery!
For more information, call or email Mary Mortier at 507-537-2254 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project Discovery is a State-Approved Transition Disabled Program providing career exploration and assessments for special population high school students. Over 140 students a year come to the career exploration lab in Marshall with an opportunity to explore more than 40 careers.Our Services
- On-line career assessment assesses abilities and work values.
- Hands-on career exploration with formal and informal assessments.
- Written assessment of interests, work skills, and social skills.
- Individual follow up staffing to discuss all results.
- Flat fee is $475.00 for up to 5 students.
Year-in and year-out Project Discovery has been rated as delivering excellent transition planning services to students and special education teachers. Project Discovery empowers students and special education teachers.Visit our Independent Living Skills page for additional information.
- Engages student in thinking towards their future.
- Broadens student's exposure to available careers.
- Increases self-awareness of interests, work skills, abilities, and needs.
- Provides direct link between school and world of work.
- Assists in fulfilling needs of IDEA Transition Services Law.