Become an Exhibitor/Sponsor
For 17 years, IT² has been an established annual Education Technology showcase for dozens of vendors, solutions providers, service organizations and agencies. Take this opportunity to showcase your story in front of hundreds of classroom teachers, school technology professionals, media specialists, principals and superintendents. Our conference offers exhibitors affordable rates, the opportunity to present breakout sessions and dedicated exhibit hall hours!You are encouraged to register and pay for your sponsorship or Exhibit Hall booth by July 31, 2023 for the best rates. The sponsorship will close on September 2, 2023 and the Exhibitor Hall booth registration will go through October 13, 2023. You can also register additional attendees through October 13, 2023.Exhibitors who participate in the SWWC's Cooperative Purchasing Program (aka Cooperative Purchasing Connection or "CPC") will receive reduced rate registration for their vendor booth. If you are a Cooperative Purchasing vendor please contact our IT² Committee (email@example.com) for the appropriate registration discount codes and full details with your exclusive pricing.Hotel accommodations are available. Please call the Best Western Plus at 320-235-6060 or Holiday Inn Express & Suites at 320-231-2601. Both hotels are attached to the Willmar Conference Center. The hotel block has been reserved under "Southwest Technology Conference" until October 3, 2023.If you have questions regarding our Exhibitor offerings, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-537-2259.
Register before July 31, 2023 to get the best rates! After July 31, the rates will increase. Don't delay, register today!Gold Sponsorship - $2,000.00 - Registration closed 9/2/2023• Included in our sponsors list, social media, and SWWC website.
• One-minute virtual interview with IT2 staff featured on social media.
• Includes 2 Exhibit Hall Booths (20 feet wide total) with 2 (8-foot tables).
• Two general conference registrations for 2 representatives from organization.
• Includes the opportunity to present 2 breakout conference sessions.
• Larger signs posted around conference center and on registration table.
• Thank you at the beginning of the conference welcome.Silver Sponsorship - $1,500.00 - Registration closed 9/2/2023• Included in our sponsors list, social media, and SWWC website.
•One-minute virtual interview with IT2 staff featured on social media.
•Includes 1 Exhibit Hall Booth (10 feet wide total) with 1 (8-foot table).
•One general conference registration for 1 representative from organization.
•Thank you at the beginning of the conference welcome.Bronze Sponsorship - $1,000.00 - Registration closed 9/2/2023•Included in our sponsors list, social media, and SWWC website.
•Thank you at the beginning of the conference welcome.Exhibit Hall PackagesThe exhibit hall will be open Thursday, October 26, 2023 from 4:00 to 7:00 PM CST. The Exhibit Hall will be the exclusive Conference Event during this timeframe. There will not be any other sessions taking place during exhibit hall hours. The Exhibit Hall will also feature an engaging activity that conference attendees will need to participate in, requiring them to visit your exhibit hall booth in order to earn their entry into our door prize drawings. We anticipate that this will provide participants with great motivation to visit your booth and meet you! There is no exhibit hall booth or hours on Friday, October 27th.Exhibit Hall Booth - $600.00
Additional Exhibit Hall Space and Table - $500.00
- Exhibit Hall Booth includes a (1) 10-foot wide space and a (1) 8-foot table, appetizers, and 1 representative.
- 10 additional feet of space for your Exhibit Hall Booth, and one (1) additional 8-foot table. Additional space must be occupied by the same exhibitor.
Additional Breakout Session Presentations - $400.00 each, limit of two additional sessions per organization. - Closes 9/15/23Additional Exhibitor Representative Conference Admission - $50
Cooperative Purchasing Members
- If your organization is planning to have more than 1 representative attending IT2 2023 as an attendee or as a presenter in breakout sessions that are not being sponsored by your organization (ie. one of your employees is speaking during a session led by a school Technology Director), please enter the number of additional attendees below. There is a $50 charge for each additional attendee from a sponsoring or exhibitor organization that will be participating in the conference sessions.
- Receive $200 off your Exhibitor or Sponsorship registration.
- Contact IT2@swwc.org for your coupon code!
Important Information for Exhibitors
Important information and disclaimersExhibitors and Sponsors: It is your responsibility to ensure that door prizes are given in accordance to all state and federal rules and guidelines, including the FCC Gifting Rules that apply to recipients of the Universal Service Administrative Company's (USAC) E-Rate funding program. Please also be aware that some participants at the conference may not be allowed to accept your door prize if they win it at the conference and may request that you donate it to a charity. Any Door Prize must be a benefit to the winner's entire school and in no way a personal benefit to the recipient personally.Recognition of the door prize donor will be stated on our website and social media when door prize winners are announced.
Conference Attendees will be required to visit your virtual exhibit hall booth and participate in a coordinated activity in order to qualify for vendor specific door prizes. As an exhibitor, we encourage you to converse and visit with participants as they visit your booth.SWWC will only release name and contact information of registrants that have opted to share their information with vendors during the registration process.