MASA Mentoring Program
MASA believes that a strong mentoring program will support administrators new to their roles in building their capacity to lead their schools in student achievement growth.
- On a statewide level, MASA provides professional development opportunities and resources for new members to address their specific development needs.
- At the regional level, SWWC facilitates the program by matching mentees and mentors, providing monthly outreach and support, and offering networking opportunities.
Year 1 Pairings
Year 2 Pairings
- Rob Brandl, Cedar Mountain (Mentor: Wade McKittrick)
- Paul Chick, Hendricks (Mentor: Ryan Nielsen)
- Melissa Radeke, Lester Prairie (Mentor: Sherri Broderius)
There are many opportunities for mentors and mentees to meet during the year (state association conferences, WC Supts Meetings, SW Supts Meetings, etc.).
- Rich Schneider, Superintendent at YME Schools (Mentor: Luther Heller)
- Heidi Sachariason, Superintendent at Milroy Area Schools (Mentor: Chris Fenske)