MASA Mentoring Program
MASA believes that a strong mentoring program will support administrators new to their roles in building their capacity to lead their schools in student achievement growth.
- On a statewide level, MASA provides professional development opportunities and resources for new members to address their specific development needs.
- At the regional level, SWWC facilitates the program by matching mentees and mentors, providing monthly outreach and support, and offering networking opportunities.
Year 1 Pairings
Year 2 Pairings
- Molly Schilling, Adrian (Mentor: Todd Holthaus)
- Cory Larson, Ortonville (Mentor: Dennis Laumeyer)
- Jeremy Williams, Marshall (Mentor: Wade McKittrick)
There are many opportunities for mentors and mentees to meet during the year (state association conferences, WC Supts Meetings, SW Supts Meetings, etc.).
- Paul Chick, Hendricks (Mentor: Ryan Nielsen)
- Melissa Radeke, Lester Prairie (Mentor: Sherri Broderius)