Learning About the Development & Life Cycle of the MCAs - Marshall
Have you ever wondered how the MCAs are developed? How can you use this information to plan for learning?
Learning outcomes for the day will include:
- Understanding the purposeful planning behind each assessment
- The purpose of Achievement Level Descriptors
- Identifying how to use Achievement Level Descriptors during lesson planning
- Learning how test specificiations are used in test development
- Becoming familiar with the MCA test construction process
- Recognizing the different data reports generated by the state of Minnesota
Presenter: Holly Brunson, Outreach Training Specialist for Statewide Testing, MDE
Registration Deadline: January 26, 2017
CLICK HERE to register online
SWWC Service Cooperative
1420 East College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.