Response to Instruction & Intervention (RtI): Aligning Interventions to Core Instruction - Marshall
RtI isn't another thing we do, it's THE thing we do. Every classroom teacher, administrator, and interventionist 'does' RtI; it's the responsive framework we use to teach and learn.
Join us to learn about:
- Supporting classroom teachers to ensure effective, differentiated core instruction
(Tier 1) as the first and most critical intervention.
- Gathering and using diagnostic assessment data to target core instruction and interventions.
- Accurately identifying students for interventions.
- Implementing a researched-based intervention design to accelerate growth and close the gap.
- Monitoring the progress of targeted interventions.
This session will engage classroom teachers, administrators, and interventionists.
Please bring a laptop, a copy of your academic standards in English Language Arts and Math, your pacing guides for ELA and Math, and the data you use to identify students for interventions and monitor their progress.
We will have time for learning and sharing.
Presenter: Nancy Remmert, RtI Specialist, SWWC Service Cooperative
Non-SC Members $150.00
Registration Deadline: March 1, 2017
CLICK HERE to register online!
SWWC Service Cooperative
1420 East College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.