Deaf/Hard of Hearing Services at SWWC
- Hearing evaluations and educational assessments.
- Support in educational programming including social emotional and self advocacy needs.
- Collaboration and in-services with families, school personnel and community agencies.
- Coordination of family and student camps and events.
- Facilitation of professional development for Teachers of Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Sign Language Interpreters, and Cued Language Transliterators.
- Participation in statewide networks for Early Hearing Detection Intervention, Audiology, Deaf/Hard of Hearing and DeafBlind
SWWC's Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teachers & Audiologist
- Brigitte Flinn: Benson, Marshall, Montevideo
Jenna Fox: ACGC, BLHS, BOLD, Cedar Mountain, GSL, Redwood Area and Springfield
- Rosemari Kroll: Edgerton, Lynd, Marshall, MCC, RTR, Tracy and WWG
- Jenny Mann: Adrian, Canby, Hendricks, HBC, Luverne, Minneota and Pipestone
- Jill Rohman: ACGC, BBE, EVW, KMS, MACCRAY, NLS, Prinsburg, SWWC ELC - Cosmos and Willmar
- Deb Wallert: Comfrey, HLO, JCC, Mountain Lake, Red Rock Central and Windom
- Karen Dornbusch, Audiologist
- Ed VanDerHeiden, Audiologist
Cochlear ImplantsCued SpeechADA/Law/Government
Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Government
Wrights LawEHDI/ParentsJohn Tracy Clinic
MN's Early Hearing Detection and Intervention
My Baby's Hearing
NCHAM National Center for Hearing Assess and Mgmnt
Transition/Assistive TechnologyCatalogs/Products/MagazinesAdco Hearing