Please "sign in" for resources related to insurance, benefits, payroll, committees and more.
The SWWC Brand: A brand is not a logo, tagline, colors or website. A brand is a perception - people’s perceptions, experiences, and what they think, feel and respond to when they interact with SWWC. A strong brand:
- is the most valuable intangible asset any organization owns
- communicates clearly what the organization stands for
- is credible
- connects emotionally with its audiences
- motivates target audiences to take action
- creates loyalty, and
- builds strong bonds with their audiences by being consistent.
Our mission, vision and core values guide the elements of our brand.
Mission: We support and enhance the work of our members by providing programs and services to meet their needs.
Vision: By striving to be innovative, collaborative and responsive, we will be the premiere service agency for our members.
Core Values: Service. Integrity. Respect.