The SWWC Distance Education Program allows students to participate in academic areas that their school might not normally be able to offer through the use of our ITV delivery system.
If you are interested in the Distance Learning opportunities offered through SWWC contact:
The Distance Learning Course Offerings catalog
only contains the courses that schools indicated that they were willing to offer. If you are in need of a course not listed in the Course Offerings catalog, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your specific request and we will do our best to find a school offering the course you seek.
Course Costs for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Early Commitment Enrollments received up to May 12, 2017: $370.00
- Regular Rate Enrollments received after May 12, 2017: $425.50
Student enrollment figures provided by schools for "Early Commitment Enrollments" will be charged to participating school districts in the event that actual enrollment figures are less than the committed number. Host school districts will receive their full reimbursement rate for all early commitment enrollments in the event that actual enrollment numbers are less than those committed. Early commitment enrollments are not transferable to other classes.
ITV Connection Fee per class per Semester
- Courses not provided through the SWWC Distance Learning Program and College Credit Courses are subject to a $475.00 per semester, per course connection fee.
- Charges may vary if courses are sought outside of SWWC's ITV offerings.
Reimbursements to instructing districts for ITV Courses
- $300.00 per student per semester