SWWC's Employee Manual
SWWC's Employee Manual contains our operating procedures and expectations, and is a valuable communication resource for both the employer and the employee. It provides guidance and information related to the organization's history, mission, values, policies, procedures and benefits in a written format. It is also viewed as a means of protecting the employer against discrimination or unfair treatment claims.
- Read the Employee Manual
SWWC's Master Agreements and Personnel Policies
SWWC has five different group classifications. You can read each group's master agreement by clicking the group name below. Note: The job description for each position lists it's group classification. View all job descriptions.
- Administrators includes all of our administrative staff.
- Certified Staff Association (CSA) includes all of our licensed teachers and related service providers such as:
- Special Education Teachers, Speech Language Pathologists, School Psychologists, Educational Consultants, Occupational Therapists, etc.
- Direct Student Services (DSS) includes positions such as:
- Special Education Paraprofessionals, Physical Therapy Assistants, Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants, LPH/Health Paras, etc.
- Classified Employees Association (CEA) includes positions such as:
- Administrative Assistants, Help Desk Operator, Accounting Technician, Student Activities Coordinator, etc.
- Program Specialists (PS) include positions outside of the scope of our other group classifications or those that may require other certification areas outside of specific licensure with the Minnesota Department of Education. Some of these positions include:
- Behavior Analyst, Tier 1 Teachers, Accountant, Business Services Specialist, Technology Coordinator, etc.