EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE BOOSTS EMPLOYMENT AT SWWC!
In addition to competitive compensation and vacation time, we offer professional development opportunities and a work/life balance environment that supports you both personally and professionally.Meticulously designed to provide you and your dependents exceptional care and coverage, SWWC’s benefit plan includes:
- Medical: Covers medical expenses for you and your eligible dependents through Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Dental: Covers dental expenses for you and your eligible dependents through Delta Dental.
- Vision: Covers vision expenses (annual exam covered through medical insurance) for you and your eligible dependents through Ameritas Vision Group.
- Basic Life Insurance: Provides basic life insurance coverage, as well as voluntary insurance options at reduced rate through TRA/PERA.
- AD&D Insurance: Provides basic financial benefit should you sustain a serious illness or injury.
- Long-term Disability: Receive income protection for long-term injury or illness; protects you against loss of income due to a disabling illness or injury.
- Flexible Spending: Elect certain nontaxable benefits as alternatives to taxable cash compensation (i.e. reimbursement for health care expenses not covered by insurance, eligible dependent care expense reimbursement).
- Employee Assistance Program: EAP provides a confidential, easily accessible professional counseling service for employees whose personal problems are affecting their abilities to function effectively at work or home.
- TRA/PERA – Mandatory Minnesota statewide public pension fund that provides retirement, disability and death benefits to Minnesota’s public employees, their families, and beneficiaries.
- 403(b) & Roth 403(b) – Retirement account allows you to contribute directly from your paycheck to qualified tax-deferred or after-tax funds with several investment options.
- Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays: Generous vacation time, accrued sick leave, and paid holidays.
- Recognition Awards: Acknowledgement of milestone anniversaries, Giving Recognition for Outstanding Work (G.R.O.W.) Program, Senior Fellows Award, & Professional Development Award are just a few of those provided from our organization.
- Mentorship Program: We believe our most valuable asset is our employees. We have implemented a Mentorship Program to allow new staff to transition into their new role in a successful manner.
- Employee Development: Receive professional license and certification fee reimbursement as well as continuing education support.
- Tuition Assistance: Receive pre-approved tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate degree coursework.
- Student Loan Forgiveness: We have partnered with the AESA to provide expertise on student loan forgiveness. Eligible participants’ loan forgiveness amount is individually determined and tax-free.