ECSE Attendance & Membership Training - Redwood
Presenter: Michelle Steele - SpEd Forms
This 4 hour face-to-face training is designed to provide ECSE instructional staff, related services providers and clerical support staff with the skills necessary to use SpEd Forms to report the required MARSS data. (i.e., attendance, membership and special education service hours).
Topics Will Include:
- Setting up enrollment records
- Entering attendance, membership and special education direct and indirect service minutes.
- Connecting the MARSS Procedure 6 Rules to the data entered.
- Using the guidebook
- Generating student reports
- Generating district reports
Target Audience: ECSE Instructional staff, related service providers and clerical (MARSS) support staff.
Registration Fees: Members: $0.00; Non-Members: $150.00
Registration Deadline: April 20, 2017
CEU Clock Hours: 4 hours
Click Here for Flyer.
Redwood Area Community Center
901 Cook Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.