Everyday Behavior Tools Day 2 - Marshall
The Practitioner course is an extension to the training provided in the Basic Practitioner course. Those attending the Practitioner course need to have completed the Basic Practitioner Course.
The Everyday Behavior ToolsTM course is offered as a full two-day course that focuses on:
- identifying and minimizing punishing and coercive situations
- developing relationships with consumer/students
- using reinforcement to increase skills
- identifying and minimizing "junk" behavior
- setting student/consumer expectations
- creating and implementing a behavior contract, and
- identifying replacement behaviors
Target Audience: This course is recommended for Special Education Teachers, Parents, General Education Teachers, Administration and anyone making treatment and other clinical decisions for individuals with disabilities.
Target Audience: Regular and Special Education Teachers and anyone else interested.
Registration Fees: SWWC Members: $65; SWWC Non-Members: $75 (course materials included in fees)
Registration Deadline: January 19, 2017
CEU Clock Hours: 7 hrs.
Those attending this "Everyday Behavior Tools" will need to attend both days (Day 1 is January 5).
Click HERE for Workshop Flyer.
Click HERE to Register.
SWWC Service Cooperative Office
1420 E College Drive
Marshall, MN 56258The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.