Your Service Cooperative group health insurance pool spreads risk and reduces cost while providing you the freedom to select the doctor and health plan of your choice. You will be the decision maker to see any doctor, clinic, or hospital for your care. This freedom gives you greater satisfaction about your healthcare, which leads to perceived and actual improvements in your well-being. And it works!
- Statewide risk pool under Minnesota Healthcare Consortium (MHC)
- Rating methodology to provide stability
- Lower pooling limits for catastrophic claims
- Blending your claims with regional expectations to stabilize smaller groups
- Your choice of level of assistance for mandatory bids
- New networks and plan design options
- A selection of consumer tools and programs customizable to each member
- Regional pool discretion and reserves
- Group control of benefit design
- Dedicated Blue Cross and Service Cooperative teams
- Discounted access to medical savings and spending accounts with Further
- Customized wellness programs with grant funding available
- Education and resources available on best practices & mandates
Our Vision: MHC will be the public sector health and well being solution.
Our Mission: We are dedicated to empowering and engaging our members in lifelong health and well-being.