Criteria for Consideration of Services
- Student must meet Minnesota Special Education Disability Criteria.
- Student must have a current Individual Education Plan (IEP) including a Positive Behavior Support Plan (PBSP) or Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP).
- Student must have a specific goal related to the student’s behavioral needs.
- Student must have a current Evaluation Report (ER) including a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA).
- Student must exhibit an educational need for a Federal Setting IV program and have been serviced at least 60% of the school day in a special education setting (i.e. Federal Setting III).