Friday, December 6 - Two hour late start
Blue Mound Learning Center
Our website is now responsive! What is a responsive website? Our website will now display in a format that will fit to your device--whether it is a computer, tablet or smart phone. On mobile devices, the site will respond to both vertical and horizontal orientations, but looks best when your device is positioned horizontally (landscape).
- The SW/WC Service Cooperative is a public agency dedicated to meeting the needs of our members by providing high quality programs through partnership, innovation, leadership, and service.
- The SW/WC Service Cooperative is the leader in providing high quality, responsive, and innovative programs and services.
Our Core Values
- Service: We believe service is a commitment to serve our members, potential members, coworkers and others. We care about them, listen to them, and work to address their issues. Satisfying those we serve is a priority for everyone in the agency.
- Integrity: We believe integrity is the foundation of our actions. We are honest, trustworthy, respectful, and ethical. We are committed to always do the right thing.
- Respect: We believe respect is treating everyone with courtesy, politeness, and kindness. Respect encourages open and honest communication and recognizes the contributions, opinions and ideas of all. In essence, respect is treating others as you wish to be treated.
Learn more about us by reading these documents and spending time on our website!